We are very happy to be a part of the Phase 2 of B.C’s restart plan. As we are aware that you are probably receiving numerous emails with respect to re-opening, we aim to make this information clear and concise.
First bit of good news, we are happy to report that Dr. Sophie Tran, D.C will be back in the office on Tuesday afternoons from 1:30-6pm. We are also happy to introduce Dr. Jane Peterson, D.C as part of our chiropractic team. We are thrilled to have our acupuncturist Dr. Kelsey Bru returning back to her regular hours, and will be adding more practitioners to our integrated team over the next few months.
Second of all, we are committed to taking every step possible, as outlined by our College of Chiropractors and the Government of B.C to keep our patients and practitioners protected while visiting our office. Here are the following steps we are implementing:
- All practitioners have masks to wear during treatments. We will also use proper handwashing techniques and gloves when applicable. Telehealth appointments are still available for patients who prefer virtual support. Patients are welcome to bring their own masks to wear while in the clinic.
- Cleaning practices are implemented as follows: chiropractic tables and treatment rooms will be cleaned in between patients, and new face paper placed on the headpiece of the chiropractic tables. Hand sanitizer will be available for patients and practitioners as well as our clinic sink for hand washing. Our reception area, chairs, desk and contact points such as door handles, pens and clipboards will be cleaned throughout our office on a daily basis.
- Reception chairs and seating will be separated by 2 metres. We ask that you give yourself and others space while in the reception area, and if all seating is occupied, you are welcome to go in the hall outside the office.
- We will be spacing out appointments in order to ensure cleaning time between patients.
- We will be accepting contactless payment including debit, VISA, MC and email transfer.
- We ask that patients do not bring extra family members or friends to their appointment unless necessary.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool.
- If you have any COVID-19-like symptoms, and/or do not meet the screening criteria, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- We are waiving our 24 hour cancellation notice if you are ill but ask that you cancel your appointment ahead of time when possible.
Please see our COVID-19 Safety Plan for more details.
You can easily book your appointment by email, phone or through our website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance with booking or if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!