Dr. Vincent Ng is passionate about promoting healthy lifestyles for all his patients. He was first introduced to the benefits of Chiropractic care as a Team Canada Gymnast. He pursued his interest by earning a Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree from the University of Toronto and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College.
Dr. Ng has extensive knowledge in biomechanics and anatomy to treat musculoskeletal conditions of the body. He utilizes chiropractic adjustments, Functional Range Release® Techniques (FR® full spine), Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilizations (IASTM), exercise prescription, functional movement patterns, and more to help his patients achieve their health and fitness goals.
Dr. Ng has experience treating a wide range of patients from elite athletes (swimmers, national level gymnasts, and rock climbers), office workers, to the weekend warrior. Dr. Ng’s approach is to deliver customized treatments with the patient’s goal in mind.
- Tuesday: 8:30am-5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am-5:00pm
- ROF Subsequent Treatment: $65.00 (30 minutes)
- Initial Chiropractic Treatment: $90.00 (30 minutes)
- Subsequent Treatment: $65.00 (20 minutes)
- STUDENT Initial Chiropractic Treatment: $40.00 (30 minutes)
- STUDENT Subsequent Treatment: $35.00 (20 minutes)
- Extended Treatment/Re-examination: $70.00 (30 minutes)