Over the last few years Gillian has healed her body with food, that is why she became a holistic nutritionist. In the past, she wanted to be healthy but just didn’t know how to get there. What foods are best? What should she substitute? Where should she start? Eating healthy looks different for everyone. She found a holistic nutritionist and everything changed for the better!
After finding the foods that worked best for her she transformed her life! Now in her 40’s she has more energy then she did at 20, has more desire for self-care and the need to share. She’s not only a certified holistic nutritionist, but she is also a yoga teacher and incorporates mind, body, and soul into her everyday practice.
Gillian specializes in hormone balancing, IBS/IBD, and transitioning to a plant based diet.Her mission is to share her knowledge and guide and support others on their personal health journey.
- Tuesday: 2:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:00pm-6:00pm
Consultation and 1-follow up $497
- 1-hour consultation (60 mins), 1 follow up (45 mins)
- Medical History Questionnaire, Total Body Systems Assessment, Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Assessment, 5-Day Food and Symptom Journal analysis, Customized meal plan, Supplement support with FullScript
- (This program has 2 in-person or Zoom appointments)
12 Week Program $1490
- 1- hour consultation (60 mins), 4 follow ups (45 mins each)
- Medical History Questionnaire, Total Body Systems Assessment, Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Assessment, 5-Day Food and Symptom Journal analysis, 4 customized meal plans, Supplement support with Fullscript
- On-going email support and guidance throughout the series of sessions
15 minute Free Consultation available
DUTCH Hormone Test and Wellness Plan $800
DUTCH is an acronym that stands for Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones. It is a simple, but sophisticated test that looks not just at your hormones, but how your body processes and metabolizes them. Hormones and hormonal imbalance are always hot topics, and with good reason. Your body is constantly being affected by your body’s mini messengers, and if they’re out of whack, you’re probably not feeling on top of your game. Fatigue, insomnia, depression, anxiety, low libido, and irregular menstrual cycles are just a few of the common symptoms of hormone imbalance. They may be symptoms you’ve suffered with for years, or they could have recently started popping up. The simplest way to understand what’s up (or down) with your hormones, is by testing them.
The DUTCH test looks not just at your reproductive hormones (although it does look at those quite thoroughly), but it also looks at your stress hormones, your androgens (male pattern hormones), your melatonin and the new DUTCH test also looks at organic acids – markers for mood and nutritional balance in the body.
- 1-hour consultation – in person for locals or via Zoom
- Medical History Questionnaire, Total Body Systems Assessment, Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Assessment, 5-Day Food and Symptom Journal analysis
- A personalized protocol made just for you based on your test results. Loaded with diet, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations to help you reach all your health & wellness goals
- Customized meal plan, consists of of nutrient dense, easy to prepare meals and snacks containing key ingredients to promote healthy sex hormone production and detoxification, adrenal health, and thyroid function
- Supplement support with FullScript